Our summer offer - for you!
Sommerfeeling at the lake Achensee!
With a central location, our camping site is ideal for your family vacation. The camping site is located directly on the beautiful Achensee with numerous regional leisure activities and shopping opportunities in the immediate vicinity. For example, it is only 100 m to the bathing beach with a children's playground and only 250 m to the next boat landing. There is also a small supermarket directly opposite, as well.
We pay attention to cleanliness in the entire campsite and this also means that our sanitary facilities are cleaned several times a day.
You should feel comfortable with us - that's why visitors to our camping facility enjoy comfortable advantages such as:
- Ideal campsite right on Lake Achensee
- Central location
- Well-kept sanitary facilities
- Washer / dryer / freezer
- Fishing licenses in place
- Restaurant right on the camping site
- Water sports center Buchau 200m away
- Beach only 100m away
- Achensee Ship landing stage only 250m away
- Rofan cable car only 1km away
- Children's playground only 100m away
- Power connection at every parking space
- No connection fees
- Extensive hiking trails in the immediate vicinity
- Our reception is open daily from 8 AM to 10 PM
- Rest from 10 PM to 7 AM, during this time the barriers in the entrance and exit are closed.
You can arrive from 8 AM, please note that reserved spaces will be kept until 6 PM.
If you would like to arrive later or, for example, get stuck in a traffic jam, please inform us immediately by phone.
You can leave after 7 AM, if you leave after 12 AM, an additional night will be charged.
- We always pay on the evening before the day of departure. You can pay in cash or conveniently with a card.
- Bread service, our guests have a choice of 3 different pastries, these are delivered fresh daily from the local baker. We kindly ask you to order these at the reception the day before by 5 PM.
- You will receive the free Achensee Card directly at the reception upon arrival.
- All places are divided into plots and have a power connection, these are fused with 6 A.
- Dogs are very welcome, we have a general leash obligation and we ask all dog owners to immediately remove the "legacies" of their dogs. Small info, all public transport also has to wear a muzzle (bus, cable car, boat).
- Grilling, with charcoal, is allowed (if there is no risk of forest fires), it should be noted that heavy smoke should be avoided, that the charcoal should not be lit directly on the floor (only in the griller) and the grill fire should be extinguished by 10 PM at the latest becomes.
- The lighting of open fires is not permitted.
- Sanitary facilities may only be used by children under the age of 6 if they are accompanied by their parents.
- Our waste is separated and disposed of in the respective collection containers. On the site, you will find containers for organic waste, plastic, white glass, stained glass and metal packaging. Only domestic waste is to be disposed of in the residual waste container. Bulky waste such as tents, camping chairs, etc. may only be disposed of after consultation with the reception and with cost-sharing.
- Car washing is prohibited on the camping site for nature conservation reasons.
- Wastewater and the chemical toilet may only be emptied into the designated disposal points.
- For hygiene reasons, washing clothes in the scullery is only allowed in the designated and labeled washbasin. Our equipment also includes 2 washing machines and a dryer, which we ask you to use with care.